Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50Cosmeceutical-Dema Care
Size: 30 ml
- 4% transparent micronized zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
Microfine physical sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
- 9% titanium dioxide
Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Aerated silica
Absorbs up to 15 times its weight in oil to provide a long-lasting matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Translucent color spheres
Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tone
HOW TO USE:
Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
A broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with an oil-absorbing base that leaves a long-lasting matte finish
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN:Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne, Aging
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic